[Steppes] Turkey Shoot results

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 13:22:16 PST 2004

Thanks to eveyone who participated in today's Turkey Shoot. Turnout was
somewhat less than I had hoped for, but everyone had fun. We collected $105
for the American Cancer Society. Winner of the Gift card for High Score was
Arcus Jaque the Spink who smoked the competition with a killer poker 'hand'
and the winner of the raffle for the 21 lb turkey was Lady Alienore
Llewelyne. Our Steppes Archer, Oudoceus Kynith made the journey from Mineola
to join us and brought some delicious home made bread and fixings that added
to our brunch.

Thanks again everyone for sharing this day with me.

Linet