[Steppes] 12th Night Feast Reservations? Who?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 14:58:44 PST 2004

Unto the Twelfth Night Autocrats,

We had heard that there was a mix-up on who to contact for our feast
reservations for 12th Night.  Just now, I tried to pull up the event link from
the Steppes website but it didn't work.  Please let us know who to contact.

Thank you,
HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre
Lord Jon Rolfsson

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.