[Steppes] 12th Night Feast Reservations? Who?

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:37:21 PST 2004

This is too bad, but when you consider that there are 4 vigils taking place,
the site is barely big enough for what will be taking place, as it is. It
seems to me that last year's Twelfth Night, with the installation of
Steppes' current Baron and Baroness, was very nearly too big for the hall.
The event has grown greatly in the past few years. In addition, getting
volunteers to take on the task has been very difficult recently. I suspect
that if someone were to volunteer to run some children's activities, a
corner might be found, and undoubtably there would be some very grateful
parents and children.  If the weather is nice, it would be great to have
something for the kids outside, but quite honestly, with a court that
promises to be very, VERY long, (despite Their Majesties best intentions)
this isn't really going to be the event for kids that can't sit still for
long.

As a parent, I would bring plenty of my own games and activities for my own
kids and pray for nice weather so that they can run around a bit outside.

Linet