[Steppes] 12th Night Needs Help! - Please Forward

12th Night Stewards 12thnightstewards at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 11:16:28 PST 2004

Dear Gentles,

12th Night is fast upon us.  It is a mere 26 days away!  Many come near and far to behold our great Barony's 12th Night occasion.  We as Steppes want it to be a wonderful and joyous event for all, do we not?

This is where you come in, those of the Steppes, its cantons and shires.  The Steppes needs you to help with 12th Night.  Without you this event can not be pulled off.  We ask that each of you offer to help in some way, no matter how small to make this even the best it possibly can be.

We need feast servers.  I know there is a collective moan from the populous about this, but we do need them.  Serving at least one course will help us dramatically.  At this moment we have not one name on that sign up sheet.

Gate help is also needed.  You get to sit, you get to gossip and you get to see everyone's fine clothing.

Do you have time to help set up or tear down?  We need those of you who have this ability to come forth and let us know.  Your help is more appreciated in this area than you will ever know.  No one wants to be stuck doing this all by their selves after the event.  The more people who help the faster we can get out and get to bed.

Last but not least, we still have had no one agree to create the landed luncheon.  We would be ever so thankful and grateful for the kind gentle who would step up and take on this task of feeding those landed Barons and Baroness.  This would be a great opportunity for someone who is interested in feast, but not on such a large scale yet.

Please contact, us at (12thnightstewards at comcast.net) and let us know what you can/will do.  We need each of you to help out.  This is one of the greatest Baronies in the Kingdom, let us pull together and show all the others what a fantastic event that the Steppes can create.

We appreciate each of you who have stepped forward to be a leader for this event.  Your efforts and guidance are greatly appreciated.

Please note; there will be no children's activities scheduled.  Due to this long court and the amount of people we are expecting to attend we do not have the space nor man power to handle this. If you are bringing children please try to plan ahead to keep them entertained or perhaps you can make other arrangements for them for the evening.

Yours in Service,

Lady Allessandra

&
Elizabeta