[Steppes] Did anyone else see Baron Edwin on tv???

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 19:13:21 PST 2004

Baron Edwin is the curator for Old City Park, and Don Eisen, among other local
SCA-ers works there.  I didn't see the show, but if it was about Old City Park,
it would have been Edwin and Eisen.

Arianne

--- Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Oooh Don Eisen, too.

=====
"I hate housework!  You make the beds, you do the dishes -- and six months later you have to start all over again."  -- Joan Rivers