[Steppes] OT riding the rails to DFW 2

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 15:01:27 PST 2004

This all sounds good. Thanks to everyone who has replied.

Ma was under the impression the ride was 30 dollars.
She must have heard about the private shuttle van (name?)

I told her what Mikael said - about the cool architecture and subway and  old
rail lines the express train followed. She sounded much more  interested.

 Were the tickets 4 dollars a day?  Sounds mighty cheap - but  that would be
grand if true.

We won't have as much trouble as some folks, since Ma can walk good with  her
walker, and can climb some steps.

I want to ride those old restored Pullman cars to see the National parks  out
west like I saw on the travel channel.

Ciard

In a message dated 12/17/2004 2:53:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,