[Steppes] For HL Katya -pardon the bandwidth

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 13:19:16 PST 2004

19cLadiesS-SW Yahoo Group
This group is for the civilian woman reenactor who lives in the South and
Southwest regions of the United States. It doesn't matter if you are
portraying a women from the North or South. We will cover the time periods
of the 1810's to 1880's. Here we can discuss various topics related to
reenacting in the South/Southwest, that other regions do not understand.
This board will be a place to post all events that are for the time periods
we cover.

This group is for ladies who wish to study and portray the "real" 19th
Century woman, as she really was. This is a group for serious discussion of
bettering our portrayals of the women of early America, Victorian era, and
Old West that we respect and hold dear. Recipes, costuming, supply and
portrayal hints are welcome. All topics concerning "reconstructing" and the
portrayal of the average woman of the 19th century are welcome!

Reenactmentladies Yahoo Group
This is an e-list for the Lady Reenactor or Living Historian- that means all
aspects from speech, to sewing, ettiquette to recipes and troubles and
triumphs! We can all learn by listening to and sharing with one another.
Some days are more chatty than others, some days are quiet. I do suggest
that if you are going to be away for several days that you set your
preferences to "no-email" or "digest" form to keep from having to wade
through emails upon your return.

Rules of Deportment will be sent out to every new member and to the list
once a month as a reminder.

Thwese are the best of the mail lists out there for the time period you are
interested in.

Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.