[Steppes] Feast at 12th Night

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 13:16:21 PST 2004

An addendum --  I checked with the person who told me the feast was sold out -- and her source was your website, via the purchase link.

Esther

12th Night Stewards <12thnightstewards at comcast.net> wrote:
Hello Esther,

No, that is not at all true. You may still purchase feast buy mailing a
check for it as well as purchase is at gate if the 300 cap has not been met.
Also, you will most *certainly* be able to pay site fee at gate.

May I ask where you hear that mis-information? Just want to make sure
to clear it up at the source! ;) Please feel free to contact us if you
have any more questions.

Thank you!
The 12th Night Stewards