[Steppes] chronicler's e-mail address

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 09:51:43 PST 2004

Katya,
Thank you so much for filling these shoes even if it temporary!  Please let me
know if I can help in the meantime!  (mailing, typing, etc.)

Vivat to you for taking on the challenge!!

Gab

--- HLy Katya <HLKatya at chronicler.sca.org> wrote:

> Allow me to take a moment and introduce myself.  I am Honorable Lady
> Ekatarina Iadorovna Kharlampieva known to most as Katya.  I have been
> given the honor and privilege to serve our Barony as the chronicler for
> the Steppes for the next 6 months.
>
> I am asking all officers, guild heads, meeting coordinators, article
> submitters, autocrats, lost and found coordinators, and any other person
> who wishes to have information entered into the SteppesLetter for the
> month of January to submit that information to me no later than Dec 24.  I
> am holding very strictly to this date.  I will need a few days to get
> everything together and in the mail by Dec 28.
>
> Please send articles/blurbs/information to:  hlkatya at chronicler.sca.org
>
> The needed information includes all that which is normally on the calendar
> (dance, archery, fighter practices, etc.) as well as articles, officer
> reports, thank you's, and event reminders.  I would like new entries and
> would also like to update recurring information.
>
> I am new to this "chronicler's thing", so bear with me as I grow
> accustomed to the requirements of this position.  Please know that my
> commitment to this position is short.  We are needing a permanent
> replacement.  If you are interested, please contact the seneschal.
>
> I look forward to serving the Barony and working with all of you.  If you
> have any comments, ARTICLES, SUBMISSIONS, or questions, please don't
> hesitate to send them my way.
>
> In service,
>
> HLy Ekatarina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
> known as Katya
>
> hlkatya at chronicler.sca.org
> Many hands make light work.

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.