[Steppes] very bored chronicler

HLy Katya HLKatya at chronicler.sca.org
Wed Dec 22 07:58:38 PST 2004

All reports for the SteppesLetter are due in 2 (count them!) days.

I am extremely worried.  I have received only 2 items for print (from Lete
and Gerita).  I have reduced the sensitivity of my SPAM filter thinking
that some or the reports were eaten by the filter.  If you have sent me
something and it wasn't listed above, please resend.

Officers:  I would like to update your information.  Please send me name,
position, addresses, phone numbers, etc. so that the officers page can be
current.

Thank you for your help.  Have a wonderful, happy, safe, and warm holiday.

Katya/Karen

hlkatya at chronicler.sca.org

Many hands make light work.