[Steppes] Servers was Re: This is just a test!

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Wed Dec 29 12:17:36 PST 2004

The mailing list program stopped running. The server was never down.
There is a difference.

The server goes down only three times a year and two of those times
are planned when they do upgrades of one form or another. The third
is when the ISP we work with does their upgrades and will give us
notice just prior.

It is a very rare occasion that the servers are ever down.

In this instance it is important to note that the servers were not
down, it was a software issue.

They are a very diligent crew and I am very proud to work with them.
They rarely get any recognition or thanks, only noticed when there
is a software problem.

Please take the time to thank Emma and Pug for all their work. Even
when they are off on holiday.

HL Chiara
Kingdom Webminister