[Steppes] Original thrones at 12th Night/ coronation?

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Dec 29 16:40:29 PST 2004

Thank you for the reply.

With the baronies permission, I would like to offer the thrones to TRH Ulsted and Cateau for use at their upcoming coronation at Seawinds.  As long as they or their entourage will take responsibility for the safety, transport and return of the thrones -  any one have any major
objections?

YIS,
HE Muireann