[Steppes] [Fwd: Warlord Prize Basket Largess ]

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Apr 4 11:57:19 PDT 2005

---PLEASE RESPOND TO THE LIST OR DIRECTLY TO ALIENOR---

Good Gentles of the Steppes,

I bring before you the opportunity to participate in the creation of
the
prize baskets that will be given to those that have won honors at this
up coming event.  Many of you have been contributors in the past to
these wonderful baskets and I call on you once again for your
generosity.  For those of you that may be new to the Steppes or have
been unable to participate in the past, there are many lovely baskets
that will need to be filled with all sorts of period items.  Some
suggestion - linen, jewelry, trim, candle sticks, goblets ... (I think
you are getting the idea here).

I will be at the business meeting tomorrow night and at the Glaslyn's
Defender of the Flame next weekend.  If you are unable to attend either
of these please give me a call at (972/613-1312 - No calls after 8 p.m.
please or at 214/855-3333 - this is a direct line to my desk at work)
and arrangements will be made to collect the items you wish to be
placed
in the prize baskets or you may bring them to Warlord and we can place
them on the tables where the baskets will be assembled.

I thank you in advance for you generosity,

Yours in Service,

Lady Alienor Lewelyne
Prize Coordinator for
Warlord 2005