[Steppes] Steppes Advanced Archery Practice 4-6-05

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 7 03:00:12 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

Just a quick note to remind you of our Steppes Advanced Archery
Practice tomorrow afternoon on Eastfield's archery range.  Please
make note this is an advanced archers practice, sorry there is no
loaner equipment available.

The last weather report I heard promised fair weather, but that was
a couple of days ago, so we're going to hope for the best.  Of
course if it's raining there will be no practice, I doubt that I will be
near a computer between this posting and practice to post any
update so please use your own judgment as to the weather.

Also, where I'm working is an hours drive away from Eastfield in
good traffic conditions, so if I am not quite there by 5 PM please
be patient, I will get there.  I hope some of our Steppes archers
will take advantage of this opportunity to get a bit more practice
prior to the tournament season beginning!

Regards,

HL Wm. Ironwyrm
Assisting Archery Marshal