[Steppes] Archery Practice 04/10

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:38:59 PDT 2005

Greetings!

We will be holding Archery Practice tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. weather
permitting, at Eastfield College in Mesquite. The forecasts at this time say
that any storms should be after 1 p.m. tomorrow so I'd really like to get
out there and get going. It will be windy and warm. Loaner gear will be
available.

This will be the last practice at 10. We will be changing to 9 a.m. on April
24. There will not be any practice on Sunday the 17 as the equipment and
most of the Archers will be at Defender of the Flame in Canton.

See you on the range!

Lyneya de Grey (formerly Linet Grey)
Archery Marshal of the Steppes