[Steppes] Early Music Group Schedule

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 21:02:30 PDT 2005

Hi everyone!

We met tonight and decided to meet twice a month in Plano.

We will be meeting at 7pm on the first Wednesday and the third Thursday
of each month.  The first three meetings, then, will be on the
following days:

Thursday, April 21st (next week)
Wednesday, May 4th
Thursday, May 19th

After that, we'll decide if we want to keep that schedule.  You don't
have to make each meeting. We will post to the e-mail list, and online,
what music the group is currently working on. Individual members of the
music ensemble will practice in private whenever is convenient for
them, and then they will have an opportunity to play with the group on
the group nights.

The first piece of music that will be looked at is Black Alman in the
key of A minor.

For now, we will meet at my house, until the group decides otherwise.

For more information, and maps, go to http://dancemaster.org

~ Erika (Isabeau)