[Steppes] Notice for Archers of the Steppes

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 09:49:30 PDT 2005

OK guys, a reminder that there is no practice scheduled for this Sunday
morning. The equipment is in Canton.

in addition....

Arcarius Thomas Quilliam is going to try to get some Royal Rounds scheduled
for Namron's Beltane Games the weekend of May 7. This is an opportunity to
get an away score so I would suggest that if you aren't going to have a
chance to travel as much this year, we carpool up there and get some scores.
The event is going to be held just across the Red River at Camp
Murray....cant get any closer out of region than that. If you are
interested, let me know.

Lyneya de Grey
Archery Marshal