[Steppes] Warlord Class needs your left overs!

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Wed Apr 27 07:21:52 PDT 2005

Greetings!

HL Dyan and I will be teaching a class at Steppes Warlord. Since
there are no kids activities we are offering a class for them and
anyone else that wants to join.

What we are asking our fellow members is for donations of stuff. If
you still got that small bit of trim or bangles or sequins or
pretties in general that you have been stashing away for a day when
you will use it guess what .. THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! That day has
finally come to use it!

We are also looking for felt, about the size of your hand is the
smallest piece we can use.

We will be teaching how to make mittens. Felt mimics two things in
period and a perfect medium to use for teaching. It mimics the pull
and give of leather, and it mimics felted wool.

If you have any of these things that you need to get rid of and they
are in good shape, i.e., I do not have to wash the bits or felt,
please come to the class and use it or donate it to either myself or
HL Dyan so that we can use it for teaching.

We are hoping for a morning slot that will not take the kids away
from the youth fighting activities. :)

More on the class later ...

HL Chiara