[Steppes] November 2004 LoAR Acceptances

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 5 09:30:48 PDT 2005

Hola!

I'm the new Arbalest and I just got my files yesterday. Caelin was kind
enough to pick them up for me. :)

To answer Chiara's question, after casually flipping throught the files
it looks like these submissions were from GWXIII.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Maria

I'm the new Arbalest

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)