[Steppes] Re: War Lord 2005 Main Hall

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 07:57:19 PDT 2005

--- steppes-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:57:00 -0500
> From: "David L. Cox" <coxdl at verizon.net>
> Subject: [Steppes] War Lord 2005 Main Hall
> To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
>
> Please excuse the bandwidth,
>
> Would the good gentle that has the cloth wall sections (painted to look
> like stone walls) that were used for the last War Lord and the
> Anniversary Celebration in the hall at Canton please contact me off
> list. We would like to arrange for use again for Royal Court at this War
> Lord.
>
> Thank-you, I Remain,
>
> In Service To The Dream,
> David ben Leon
> Deputy Hall Manager

Greetings,
I don't recall the wall sections being used at Warlord last year,
but I do remember seeing them for AAA.  Unless there are others,
those wall and stand sections belong to the Barony of Stargate.
Contact the Seneschal for more info at: Caitlin <kati at houston.rr.com>

Back to lurking mode, Hillary / Stargate