[Steppes] Mailing list status

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:55:42 PDT 2005

Agreed, and if we would refer those newcomers to the resources located on
the webpage, they would find most of what they need, or have the specific
contacts to get hold of if they need to. Yes, newcomers are our lifeblood,
but they shouldn't have to wade through the swamp to find the fishing hole.

Lyneya

(gosh that sounded like a southernism.....I need to go back to An Tir for a
while and find myself again, ;) )