[Steppes] Mailing list status

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:49:04 PDT 2005

I'm just going to say one more thing to clarify before I quit.  :)  I don't
actually PERSONALLY care one way or the other which way we do it, contrary
to what it may seem.  I'm more than smart enough to look at the top of the
message before I send it.  I do try to use my brainpower in the BODY of the
message and don't really need the extra exercise in making sure it's going
to the correct destination, but I don't really mind.  LOL  That was pretty
funny, Ronnie.

If it were my decision alone to make and it was one way, none of the
reasoning I've seen from either side would be sufficient reason to change.

The ONLY real reason I think we should do reply to list rather than reply to
sender as the default is simply because every other email list in the
kingdom does just that.

Now, that being said, and there seems to be some evidence that the
"generally accepted practice" is to reply to sender in the regular world...
This should probably be brought up by the various list admins in Ansteorra
and discussed between them and if the standard is desired to be changed,
then they should do it.

My final word, I promise.

Morgan