[Steppes] Re: FP - Mary Head Park Carollton

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 08:49:27 PDT 2005

If Kathryn brings hers and we have both then there is room for everyone, it
will also be a chance for us all to come out who don't fight and be a
presense for our awesome and cool new Hospitaller because often times people
are less hesitant to come ask questions of the Ladies relaxing in the shade
than they are of the people carrying a stick in their hand.

If enough people have interest in brining out food we can haul out our BBQ,
we live pretty near the park, what we used to do is bring our own meat and
some sides to share with others, so if there are interested parties sing out
:)

I got a virtual ton private email last time but it would be better if you
answer on the list so the people bringing things have a clue of how many ;)

Larissa