[Steppes] A great loss

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:45:03 PDT 2005

Good Dona if myself or my family can be in anyway of service to you please
don't hesitate to ask.
I will be forever grateful for the enrichment he gave to our lives and to
the lives and hearts of many others, and thank you for being the beautiful,
gracious Lady that you are and allowing so many of us to share our memories
with Him and with You over these last weeks.

God Bless you and your family, I wish there were better words to express the
loss we all feel.

Much Love,

Larissa & Duncan