[Steppes] Sanger Demo

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:05:39 PDT 2005

I would like to thank Lord Bren'nain for publicizing our upcoming event in
Sanger.  The site is very easy to find although it is NOT the same school
where our Artisan was held last.  Sorry for the confusion.

Directions to Chisolm Trail Elementary:  Go north on I35 to Sanger.  Exit
#478 (FM455).  Go left (west) on FM455 about a mile.  The school is on the
left and parking is in the back.  We will have a large blue pavillion set
up.  Hope to see you there.  Lady Micola.