[Steppes] populace and the calendar

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 09:05:22 PDT 2005

Location of Saqra's:

1903 White Rose Lane
Carrollton TX 75007
972-492-7203 if you get lost!

(not very far from the location you already have)

Directions: Take best route to Josey and Rosemeade in Carrollton.  Take Rosemeade east to White Rose.  White Rose is on the south side of Rosemeade.  My house is the second one on the left as you turn onto the street.

Allergy note:  I have three cats.  Although I am busily shampooing my carpets and dusting, for the better comfort of allergy sufferers, you might want to take a preventative dose of whatever meds you use!

NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE!  I have a back patio (actually, two) where smoking is allowed.