[Steppes] populace

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 15:42:36 PDT 2005

Actually, from what I've heard off-list, that is exactly what happened...it didn't get updated (but will be tonight!).  Apparently we are transitioning between vscribes currently.  As our Chronicler has said, what is published in the Steppesletter is "official" and therefore accurate.

A further request from your harried hostess...if you have folding chairs or camp seats, please bring them.  Although the carpet is clean, I'm not sure how many really WANT to sit on the floor!

Saqra