[Steppes] Home for Kitties

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:36:38 PDT 2005

I have 2 rescue Kitties I have had in my home since March, they are both
fixed and declawed, with locator chips in their collars.

One is half siamese, bright blue eyes and sweet, likes to play and sleep at
a loved ones feet.

The other is black and white, love kitty, he is a large cat but thinks he is
a lap kitten.

Both are very well mannered, but do not get along with Tressa's kitty who is
the apple of her eye.

These two were raised together but don't have to be sent to the same home,
both are very good with children.  I picked them off a rescue site when
their time had run out, :(

If anyone is interested please email me offlist, I want to see them get a
loving home.

Larissa