[Steppes] RE: [Glaslyn] BSA North District request for a Demo

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Aug 7 09:16:08 PDT 2005

Depending on the exact date, I may be able to help. I love little Cubbie
Scouts!  No fighting though.  Maybe heraldry, or crafts.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross