[Steppes] Need info on Populace

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 14:44:46 PDT 2005

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
>From Dallas Area: Traveling on I-35E, take Valley Ridge Blvd west. Take
a right on Browning Dr and left on Annabel Ave. FW Mapsco 549X

>From Ft.Worth Area: Traveling north on I-35W turn right on FM 407.
Continue east approximately 13 miles. Take a right on Morriss Rd, left
on Valley Ridge, left on Browning, and a right on Annabel to the end of
the street, which curves to the left.

The house is at the east exterior of the curve, 6000 Grand Meadow Lane,
Flower Mound, TX 972 355 6713