[Steppes] Dance at Populace

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 08:41:05 PST 2005

I must agree Lady Toryn was a real sport about the whole thing
and took it all in stride, but it was real ugly!  Hey speaking of real
ugly do you think we'll ever see that surprise mystery dancer again
(or would ever want too)?  That was the first time I ever saw a dancer
knock whom they were dancing for right out of their chair!

HL Ironwyrm   (who also promises not to do middle eastern dance again)

Corwin mag Eoin <corwinmageoin at yahoo.com> wrote:
Toryn did the best she could with what she had to work with and I thought that with the archery themed instructions we did better than we might have otherwise.

Corwin  who promises not to do Middle Eastern dance again.

Ironwyrm <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
With free home brewed ale & mead, dear god let's not and just say we did!

(Shudders remembering Catrin's Big Fat Greek Birthday Party!)

It could get real ugly, ;-)

HL Ironwyrm

Alicia wrote:
Hiya All!

In the vein of having a "fun" populace meeting this Friday, we've had a few requests for dancing. If the weather is decent, we will be dancing outside. HL Isabeau, HL Guillame, and I will all be there providing instruction and dancing by request, so please ready your dancing feet.

Hope to see you there!

HL Helene Quivremont
(Alicia Borman)

Jackie

Knowledge is his heart, the word is his lips. His soul is air, his heart is fire, he is Horus of the double horizon who is in the sky.