[Steppes] fabric sale!

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Tue Jan 4 16:04:27 PST 2005

The Joanns at Redbird and Hwy. 67 is closing. They'll be opening a
superstore in Cedar Hill in early Feb.  I was in there this afternoon
and they are starting the heavy markdowns. All the 'clearance' fabric is
50% off. A lot of the rest is 40-30% off. Patterns are 3/$5, except
Vogue. They're on sale too, I think 4/$10.  My best scores this
afternoon, raw silk for $1.50 yd and embroidered tone-on-tone off white
60% linen for $1 a yard. I left some of both.  This store is in Oak
Cliff, just off 67, but before you get to I-20.

Cairenn