[Steppes] OT: Kid Check for Twelfth Night

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Thu Jan 6 07:35:09 PST 2005

Hi all!  Aslyn here.

It appears that my three year old son Nic (future Crown\Queen's Champion
of 2019) may be without his appropriately aged buddy to hang with at
Twelfth Night.  This is bumming Nic.  However, all parents who have
survived an incredibly bored preschooler at an indoor event know the
depths of my impending terror.

So, it begs the question:  are there going to be any other 2-5 year olds
(or hey, since he thinks he's 20, any 2-*10* year olds) at Twelfth
Night?  I kinda need to know so that I can make other arrangements.

Returning you now to your regularly scheduled list:

~Aslyn