[Steppes] CONVENTION DEMO?

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Jan 11 11:12:10 PST 2005

A new science fiction / fantasy convention called All-Con
(www.all-con.org) is scheduled for February 6-8, at the Sterling Hotel
at 1055 Regal Row in Dallas.  It is a first-time convention with a very
strong presence of "Star Wars" guests and fan organizations.

The reason I write this is I was just looking on the website having a
look at their current schedule of activities and I saw, in addition to
several other mundane martial arts exhibitions and demonstrations,
scheduled for Sunday February 8, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM:  "SCA Combat
Arena and Exhibition."

Does anybody else currently know about this demo?

Don Alaric