[Steppes] Re: Steppes Warlord Question

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jan 16 05:40:14 PST 2005

Mistress Rosalia wrote:

Could the Autocrat/Steward for Steppes Warlord, if chosen, please contact me
off list?

I would like to discuss the A&S Competition to be held at the event.

Annes writes:

My, that is a good idea! I will follow her example and also request contact.
My contact information is: hlannes at ev1.net I would like to open a discussion
of the Bardic competition for the event.
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Bard of The Steppes

You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.