[Steppes] Lindenwood Populace Meeting Minutes for 01/2005

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Thu Jan 20 10:45:54 PST 2005

Kom hael og sael!

These are the meeting minutes for the January Populace Meeting for the
Canton of Lindenwood:

Officers' Reports:
Exchequer: Lady Aldreda states that we have money in the bank. Payment for
the storage unit has been made for the first quarter 2005.

Chronicler: Lady Aimiliona has a skeleton list of addresses and is
preparing another mailing.

Seneschal: The following offices are open for bid: Herald, A&S Minister,
Knight Marshal, Hospitaler, SENESCHAL, & EXCHQEQUER

My warrant as Seneschal is up October 2005. Lady Aldreda's warrant as
Exchequer is up June 2005. These positions MUST BE FILLED for the Canton
of Lindenwood to continue to exist. If you are interested in these offices
or any open offices, please complete an application for office, which may
be downloaded at
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/AppOffice.pdf and submit this
application along with a copy of your membership card and driver's license
to the Central Regional Officer with courtesy copies to the local
Lindenwood Officer, local Steppes Officer, Lindenwood Seneschal, and Their
Excellencies Steppes. Contact information for these persons can be found
at http://central.ansteorra.org/officers.php (central regional),
http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org (local Lindenwood), and
http://steppes.ansteorra.org (Steppes).

Events:
Lindenwood Yule Revel:
 	We had a Yule Revel. Many thanks to Master Philip White for
running this event. We missed all of you who were not there.

Midsummer Masked Ball:
 	Bids close for Midsummers on February 2 at Populace. If it's not
in writing, it doesn't exist! Emailing a bid counts as writing. Please get
these in asap!

Demos:
 	The demo went well. I would like to thank everyone who showed up
to participate. Everyone was very impressed with us!

Baronial Tithe:
 	I was called into work and had to do that instead of going to
Twelfth Night. I will be presenting our Tithe at Steppes Populace.

The next populace meeting will be on Wednesday, February 2 at 7:30pm at
the Jaycee Park Arts Center in Irving. The address is 2000 Airport
Freeway, Irving, Tx, 75038.

In addition, my email address is changing. Please start using
lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org to reach me, the Lindenwood Seneschal.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood