[Steppes] Gulf War

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jan 24 07:07:18 PST 2005

Greetings to The Steppes!

Gang, I have exactly ONE space reservation for Gulf War.  Please tell me
that more folks than HL Chiara and I are going??

I need your names (mundane and Period), your arrival date, and the size
of your tent, including guy lines, please.  It will help tremendously in
setting out our campsite. Remember that each registration is allotted a
10x12 space for tentage; consider that carefully when you register and
when you pack.

January 31 is the Very Last Day you can register and have your
registration count in the land-grab.  Please, please, get that done if
you are going to Gulf War!

In Service forever,
Mona Gerita del Mare

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)