[Steppes] Pix from Rolf the Red !

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 12:32:19 PST 2005

True, but he always WORE red.  Of course, his beard used to be red many years
ago. :D  This is why I've been slowly incorporating red into Jon's garb, even
before Arkham.

Gab (gee, grey hair?  Who has grey hair?  Not me! Nah-Nanni-Boo-Boo, LoL)
--- lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote:

> Lovely pictures but he looks like Rolf the Grey to me!  (Aren't we all a
> little more grey now than we used to be!
>
> Ducking & running (just kinda--it's difficult with a cane!). . .
>
> Lady Fionnghuala the Fair ~ "Nuala"
> "The danger in life is not that we aim too high and miss.  The problem is
> that we aim too low and hit the mark."
>  ~~~Michaelangelo~~~
>
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:07:57 -0800 (PST) Jann Mays <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com>
> writes:
> > Here are some photos that Rolf sent with us.  The first two are of
> > his 9-week
> > old baby girl, Sofia.  The last one are of Rolf (Rob) and his wife
> > Elena, who
> > is Russian, at the McLean family reunion in Scotland.  Yes, that is
> > a Scottish
> > edifice behind them.  Whether castle or cathedral, I know not. :)
> >
> > Here is the corrected link to the photo site.
> >
> > http://photos.yahoo.com/eviljohnmays
> >
> > Gabrielle
> >
> > --- John Mays <john_l_mays at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Those wishing to see pictures of Rolf, his Wife of two years
> > (Elena) and
> (snip!)

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.