[Steppes] Re: Business Meeting before 12th Night

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 09:36:04 PST 2005

Yes, business meeting is still on.  I've heard nothing different on the
location, so I'm guessing it will be there at the New-New Chinese buffet on
Belt Line and Marsh.

Gab

--- Crimson Vision <traci at crimsonvision.net> wrote:

> Hmm, first I've heard of a last minute meeting being needed.  I know His
> Excellency mentioned looking forward to hearing from us at business meeting
> on Tuesday that everything was under control for 12th Night (as it does seem
> to be) so I'm guessing that busines meeting is on.
>
> Catalina, is there *usually* a last minute 12th night meeting?  I didn't
> join the barony till February so I mised out on january activities last
> year.  <:)
>
> Elizabeta

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.