[Steppes] Peacock Feathers

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 12:53:24 PST 2005

Check with Lady Toryn Sevenstitches -- she usually has fabulous feathers for sale!

Esther

Ashia Yother <hoppersgal at juno.com> wrote:

Alright....I've waited to the last minute on this and I'm kicking myself.

Does anyone have some peacock feathers I can borrow or buy? I can return them after use, I just need to temporarily sew them onto a piece of fabric.

I can give them back the night of 12th Night if preffered. :)

Cross post if you think someone elsewhere might know.

Thank you!

Allessandra