[Steppes] Fwd: 12th night re-cap

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:12:38 PST 2005

Would all the various "o-crats" for 12th night 2005  please email me (
and only me ) their opinions of how things went in their particular
area.  No commenting on other areas, please.

 I am trying to compile a list of suggestions for future 12th night
stewards.  I want lists of what worked, did not work, and "would have
been freaking nice if someone had brought this up before hand"  (IE,
what to look out for next time).

Parties involved with previous 12th nights, but not this one, please
DO NOT reply at this time.  I will be requesting your input later.

BTW, before anyone reads anything into this request, I think things
went pretty well.    I believe there is always room for improvement,
no matter what.

Jon Rolfsson
steppes.seneschal.gmail.com