[Steppes] Coronation

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 23:24:19 PST 2005

Michael Smith <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

We don't have weapons. We have sporting equipment.

Hmmm, I like that idea, sporting equipment huh!?!  Let's see now, fourteen inch double edged dagger on the belt, that's an eating utensil.  Double faced axe stuck in the back of the belt, well may have to chop some wood.  Throwing daggers up the sleeves, quiver full of arrows over the shoulder & bow in the hand, well that's all sporting equipment too.

Hey, we're good to go, that judge is really going to just love us!

Reminds me of pulling into Fort Hood for the last academy of the bow.  I can still see that look on the guard's face when he asked if we had any weapons and the response was "Well yeah!".

Ironwyrm