[Steppes] SteppesLetter reminder

HLy Katya HLKatya at chronicler.sca.org
Mon Jan 10 18:16:10 PST 2005

A few good questions deserve a few good answers....

> 1) What is the price for a subscription -- or should I go look on the
> website like an intelligent creature?
  The price is $12 for 1 year

> 2) Do yuo get Trib copies?
  huh?

> 3) What are the submission specs for articles -- length, computer
> format, editing policies, topics desired?
  Please keep the article to one page or less (less is better, if
possible).  Typed is good.  I use Word primarily, but can copy and paste
almost anything (famous last words...)  I also need a "permission to
print" dated and signed by the author.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Katya
hlkatya at chronicler.sca.org

Many hands make light work.