[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice?

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 16 06:51:20 PST 2005

Wow, no kidding!  I just checked things out of doors, it's currently 28
degrees here on the south side of white rock lake (birdbath is frozen solid
but the fish ponds got no ice).  Weather report says 35 degrees by noon,
no better than low 40's today, winds at 10+ mph (usually means twice
that on the Eastfield range), winds are light here but I live below the ground
level of Eastfield.

There's going to be some seriously clashing colors in that semi-period garb
this morning!  Hot chocolate or coffee would probably be in order today, now
just where did I put that thermos bottle?

Ironwyrm

Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:
yep, t tunic, under tunic, chemise, maybe thermal shirt, tights,...yep real
period weather. ;) our own mini ice age.