[Steppes] RE: wednesday sewing/game boards

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 05:51:48 PST 2005

Grainne,
Hi!  Sorry I missed the sewing, I would have liked to have seen you.  I haven't
checked the list in about a week.

--- Jeannie H <kyrithia at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've been promised a long-wallowing LoTR marathon one day soon now that
> we've got all three, so I'm thinking that'll be great project time.  Uh,
> yeah, got this project to do...that's why I need to sit in front of the TV
> that long.  Yeah.  Oh, the sacrifice. <dramatic pose>

I would have problems with LOTR.  I have trouble keeping my eyes off of Orlando
 when he's on screen. [grin]

Gab

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.