[Steppes] Gameboard Project - fabric painting question

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Sat Jan 22 13:10:46 PST 2005

I do not know. We were using a generic box of everyone's left over
paints. There were at least 4 or 5 of us that just grabbed the
paints we had at home and tossed them into the box for all to use.

All were specically labeled for fabric painting is the best I can
tell you. Perhaps Catalina can tell you more as we left the box at
her place. But if I remember correctly we used up most of it.