[Steppes] Fwd: NTIF, more

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:57:20 PST 2005

Good man.  If we can space the fighting to some on Saturday and some
on Sunday, it will look great.

BTW, if any of you have some helms that have been beat to hell, bring
them. It will get the combat perspective across. Not the mention a
that a photo of a 5 year old in rusted old helm is just a cool shot to
have on the fridge

Makes me wish I still had one of those one step Polaroid cameras.  A
picture like that would be fun to give to the kid's pop.
  .

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal