[Steppes] Southern Steppes 3rd of July party

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 09:49:16 PDT 2005

Usually I hold a party on the 3rd of July here in Midlothian. We go  for Bar
B Que and to watch the fireworks. This year I will be in the car  with Lady
Micola taking our sons to camp in Oklahoma. I do not  believe I will be home in
time to be a proper hostess. If anyone still  wants to go and get Bar B Que
and watch the fire works please feel free to  attend. It is a great time and I
really enjoy it. They will be setting off  the show as soon as it gets dark
about 9-9:30pm. from behind the High  School. I would suggest getting there early
and parking at the  football stadium since the schools parking lot is torn
up.   Also there is the Methodist Church across the street or the  Middle School
down the road a little bit on G. Hopper. I am hoping to park  on the side of
the road and watch on my way to the house.

Donnel