[Steppes] Monday - July 4th - Fighting, BBQ and Fireworks

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Jul 1 12:46:10 PDT 2005

Heilsa,

A group of us will be meeting on Monday - July 4th for some fighting,
BBQ and watching the city of Carrollton put on their 4th of July fireworks.
Will be meeting in Mary Heads Carter (MHC) park at 2 PM.

The fireworks will start around sundown - 8:30 PM or so.

Last call to get in on the BBQ spread that I am working with
Sonny Bryan's for the evening of the July 4th.

If anyone is interested in becoming part of this need to let me know
by:

Saturday, July 2nd by noon (12 PM). After that if you show up on Monday the
4th of July, then are on your own - meaning that you can make
your own arrangements for food.

If are interest in joining us in the park and eating BBQ, then response
back so that I get a head count to give them (Sonny's) an idea of the
numbers. Along with which choice of meats and how many you would like to
enjoy on this day at MHC.

Currently there are 14 people:
Two meats - Turkey and pulled chicken
Centurion Morgan Buchanan (Squire to Sir Earl Duncan) - Central Region
Knight Marshal
and his lady, Lady Ciannait Chaimbuel
Lady Honour

Beef and Ribs:
Lord CinaedOHosey and children
Lord Hrafn
Lord Damon Xanthns
Rose
Byorn inn Svarti
Cuhlwch
and myself - Lord Michael Fray

Choice of two meats for $9.49
Choice of three meats for $10.49
Choice of four meats for 11.49

Prices are based upon drop off style of service.

The meat choices are:
Beef - sliced
Turkey breast - sliced
Sausage