[Steppes] From our friends in London. was: Everyone in London area okay!

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 07:15:19 PDT 2005

Xene here:

We've heard from SCA in London. Nearly all of them have reported in and are
okay. See below a message that was forwarded to the SCA-Laurels list.

If you haven't heard, Al-Queda is suspected of setting off 3 explosions in
the London Subway and 1 on a double-decker bus.  There are many casualties,
possibly 45 dead and 1000 injured.

Light a candle, say a prayer, think a good thought for those involved.